Your week at Adventure Camp is filled with new and exciting adventures and challenges. Each morning after you wake up and eat a hearty breakfast, the activities begin. You are able to select from many different daily activities. One day you may head out to the high challenge course where you and your group push new limits on the most extensive high ropes course in Missouri, culminating in a soaring ride through the sky on the dual 800’ zip lines. The next day, you may spend an exciting day at the lake. At the lake you could find yourself canoeing or rafting, or if you are feeling a little more adventurous, playing on the rolling log, launching each other on the blob, or swinging on a trapeze. …and these are just a few of the activity options.
Each evening, after your adventure-filled day, exciting camp-wide activities such 80’s Wet and Wild Olympics, Bonfires, and Team Challenges will keep you hopping. These evening activities will be action packed and focus on creating an exciting and entertaining environment while at the same time inspiring individual growth and group camaraderie.
Each day will be a new adventure! Be prepared to have a ton of fun, laugh, and make memories that will last a lifetime.
Each evening groups decide from several available activities which they will participate in the next day. Available activities include:
- 10-acre recreational lake with Adventure Platform (The Blob, 150’ water zip line, rope swings, trapeze, rolling log, watermat, waterslide, & more)
- 28-element high challenge course
- Dual 800-foot zip lines
- Power pole, giant swing and vertical playground
- 8-element covered vertical challenge course
- 40-foot climbing wall
- Buddy Team low ropes course
- Team development course
- Alpine rescue course
- “The Crazy Mudder”—team mud obstacle course
- 3 miles of single track, flow tracks, and a pump track for Mountain Bikes
- Full-court covered basketball/volleyball pavilion
- Equestrian instruction and trail rides
- Arts and crafts
- Balance area
- Play area with swings
- Kayaking or canoeing in lake
- Primitive skills (fire building, shelters, cordage, traps, tracking, crafts)